Monday, February 16, 2009

Grey's Lubotomy

If you didn't know by now, Grey's Anatomy has gotten bad. Really bad. Perhaps Shonda Rhimes is the only television-watching person who isn't aware of this fact. So, Shonda, in case you're reading this, this message is for you: Despite the unbearable storylines, the annoying characters, and the over-the-top goriness, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt; I wanted to keep liking your show, I wanted to keep forcing my husband to watch it with me.... But I can no longer justify doing so. Your show is that bad.

And as much as I really wanted to find out how Izzie and George end up getting canned, I just can't take having to watch anymore of this crap to find out. The last episode was so unbearable that I fast-forwarded through the whole thing on my Tivo, just to see if Izzie and George are still on the show by the end. The highlight of the episode: Denny (the talking ghost) didn't make an appearance. The downside: Izzie and George are still here. Sigh. Leave it to the brilliant minds at ABC to keep this garbage on while canceling Dirty Sexy Money.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grey's anatomy is terrible, but the linked episode to private practice was awesome (since it was Grey's Anatomy without the annoying Greys Anatomy characters).

And I just stalked Britney too.

Anonymous said...

Dirty Sexy Money is cancelled?!?!? so sad...loved that show.

Anonymous said...

p.s. I love Denny and stopped watching the show after he died. Not a fan of him being back as a ghost. Too confusing.

WJW said...

Someone actually liked Denny the annoying and unfortunately still present Ghost? Does anyone realize that this character has seen far more screen time post-mortem...there is something seriously wrong with that - this is not Six Feet under!