Thursday, May 29, 2008

Us Weekly Mad Musing

What the %*$@!?! Heidi Montag is on yet another cover of Us
Weekly?! ...And just weeks after being on the May 7th cover!? And just months after being on at least four other covers that have made us want to scream, "who cares??" Have the people at Us Weekly lost their minds (and their pull)? While People Magazine snaggs photos of Ashlee Simpson's and Mariah Carey's weddings, all Us Weekly can give its readers is Heidi Montag in a fake wedding veil?! You've gotta be kidding me!

For this, I have downgraded my "Weekly Us Weekly Musings" posts to just an ordinary, random, once-in-a-while "Us Weekly Musing" that I will post only when Us Weekly deserves mention. I am very disappointed in you, Us Weekly! Baah! I will have to think twice before renewing my subscription.

No comments: