Tuesday, March 25, 2008

If You're 62, Considering A Face-Lift, and Are Willing to Forgo Facial Expressions...

So I was watching Priscilla Presley on Dancing With the Stars last night, and I was mesmerized with her lack of wrinkles way more than with any of her dance moves. Yes, she's totally Botoxed-out and can't form a smile. Yes, she's probably had as many plastic surgeries as her former son-in-law. But go Priscilla -- you're the hottest 62-year-old I've ever seen, so who cares how you did it? And I have HDTV, so I see all the wrinkles, and she barely had any. What impressed me the most, though, was her neck -- I mean, that's one of those places that's a dead give-away to someone's age, and hers looks like a 30-something's. Screw the disco ball trophy, Priscilla wins the GILF award hands-down.

No comments: