Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Project Boring

Is it me, or is Project Runway just not so great anymore? While I still get excited every Wednesday to hear Tim Gunn's critiques and Heidi Klum's catch phrases, I find myself just not that into the contestants, or their fashions, for the most part. In fact, I can't say that I'm rooting for anyone. At the same time, I can honestly say that nearly every one of the contestants has annoyed me ... and those two blond Christian Siriano wannabes, Blayne and Suede, in particular. (And, for some reason, I constantly get those two guys confused.) All in all, the challenges are eh. The contestants are blah. And the fashions are okay. Perhaps the biggest problem of the show is that it's already been done ... four times. My prediction: Next season's switch to Lifetime will either kill the show or bring some new life into it. Either way, nothing's as bad as the slow death its dying right now on Bravo.

No comments: