Friday, August 21, 2009

Give me a friggin break!


Tomorrow I am leaving for a fabulous vacation with my husband to the grand canyon and Vegas. I must say though, after watching the news recently, I am not sure what I should wear. Like any sane person, I was planning on wearing shorts when hiking in the 100+ degree weather down an enormous canyon, but apparently, when Michelle Obama did it recently, people went crazy!!! Some even went so far to say that she was a disgrace to our nation. You want a disgrace? Take a look at her husband's proposed health care plan! Seriously, what the heck was she supposed to wear? A ball gown?! Perhaps long pants?! It's friggin hot people! And they're not even that short!
Obviously it was a slow news day if that was all people could talk about. People need to stop acting like they are celebrities. It sickens me that I read more about the Obamas' wardrobe than their politics. They could wear trash bags for all I care! Lets worry less about what they wear and more about what Obama is doing to our poor country!!
And yes, I'm packing the shorts!

No comments: